English Breakfast Tea Infused with CBD
English breakfast tea is a blend of Indian Assam and Sri Lankan Ceylon. We use both a mellow Ceylon Orange Pekoe originating from high in the Sri Lankan mountains and a Ceylon Dimbula with its light but brisk citrus notes and a clean bright aroma. Our large leaf Assam is grown at lower elevations. This Assam and Ceylon blend combines perfectly to bring on a smooth biscuit mouth feel and add a malty underscore to the flavour with hints of almond on the finish.
This English breakfast tea is infused with certified organic CBD (Cannabidiol) derived from hemp grown outdoors in Colorado, USA. The organically grown hemp is extracted using the solvent free CO2 process, producing a full-spectrum extract rich in CBD and terpenes.
In order to get the most of the benefits of our proprietary infusion process, we recommend longer steeping times (5 mins) to fully express the cannabinoids, and full flavour notes of the tea.
Brewing guidelines: Begin with 2g (1 tsp) of tea to 227ml (8 fl oz) water. Use water just off the boil circa 95c. Allow tea to brew for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Each tea bag contains 1.7g of tea with 3.4mg of CBD (Cannabidiol)
- Certified organic full-spectrum hemp extract rich in CBD and terpenes
- Terpene Profile: beta caryophyllene, humulene, myrcene
- This is a lightly caffeinated tea made from 100% natural ingredients with no preservatives, gluten free and vegan friendly
- This product contains 0.0% THC
Organic full spectrum hemp extract, Assam tea leafs, Ceylon tea leafs.